On May 22, 2017, Renew Atlanta hosted a third public meeting discuss the Cascade Road/Avenue Complete Street project at Cascade United Methodist Church. Councilmembers Keisha Lance-Bottoms, Cleta Winslow and C.T. Martin were in attendance. We appreciate those that were able to attend this meeting and encourage feedback from all.
For those that were unable to attend, please find the project information and comment card below:
- Cascade Road/Avenue Corridor Public Meeting Information Packet (5/22/2017)
- Cascade Road/Avenue Corridor Comment Card (5/22/2017) (Please note the comment card deadline of June 5, 2017.)
To view the details of this two-phase project, please visit the links below:
- Cascade Road/Avenue Corridor Phase 1
- Cascade Road/Avenue Corridor Phase 2
- General Summary of Comments
- Visual Preference Survey Summary of Comments
For any questions regarding this project, please email us at RenewAtlanta@AtlantaGa.gov.