Monroe Drive/Boulevard Complete Street Project
The Monroe Drive/Boulevard Complete Street Corridor project encompasses two phases stretching from Piedmont Circle to Woodward Avenue. Improvements are inclusive of milling, repaving, striping, sidewalk and pedestrian crossing improvements.
- Phase 1: The Monroe Drive phase runs from 10th Street to Piedmont Circle.
- Phase 2: The Monroe Drive/Boulevard phase runs from 10th Street to Woodward Avenue.
Public meetings for this Complete Streets Corridor project were held on August 23, 2016
and February 28, 2017
as part of the concept development phase of the project.
- Project Name: Monroe Drive/Boulevard Complete Street Project
- Project Type:
- Project Start: 05-2016
- Construction Start: 09-2020
- Project completion: 05-2021
- Project Budget: $5,514,488
- Council District: 2, 5, 6
- NPU: E, M, N, W
- Complete: 8%