On August 29, 2017, Renew Atlanta hosted a third public meeting discuss the Marietta Street resurfacing project at Atlanta Contemporary. Councilmember Cleta Winslow was in attendance, along with consultants from Rohadfox, Pond & Company and CH2M.
For those that were unable to attend, please find the project information, presentation and maps below:
- Marietta Street Resurfacing Project Public Meeting Information Sheet (8/29/2017)
- Marietta Street Resurfacing Project Comment Card (Please note that the deadline for written comments was September 12, 2017.)
- Marietta Street Resurfacing Project Public Meeting Presentation (8/29/2017)
- Connect Atlanta Plan Map
- City of Atlanta Freight Route Map
- Marietta Street Resurfacing Project Roll Plot 1
- Marietta Street Resurfacing project Roll Plot 2
- Summary of Comments: Marietta Street Resurfacing project stakeholder meeting (8/3/2017)
- Summary of Comments: Marietta Street Resurfacing project public meeting (8/29/2017)
We appreciate those that were able to attend this meeting and encourage feedback from all. For any questions regarding this project, please email us at RenewAtlanta@AtlantaGa.gov.