On August 3, 2017, Renew Atlanta hosted a business stakeholder open house to discuss the Marietta Street Resurfacing project at 5 Seasons Westside Restaurant and Brewery. Councilmembers Cleta Winslow and Ivory Lee Young attended the open house, where over 30 businesses were represented.
There was no formal presentation or question and answer session. All displays can be found below:
- City of Atlanta “Connect Atlanta” Plan
- Cycle Atlanta 1.0 Study Network Map
- City of Atlanta Freight Routes Map
- Marietta Street Resurfacing Project Roll Plot (*This is a large file and will take a few moments to completely download.)
- Marietta Street Resurfacing Project (Stakeholder Meeting) Summary of Comments
A formal public meeting will be held for this project on Tuesday, August 29 at Mount Ephraim Baptist Church. Please call (404) 865-8668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding this project.