The City of Atlanta developed the projects in the infrastructure program over many years, with extensive research and public input. More than 40 public meetings were conducted across the city over a period of two years. Click on the links below to learn more about the previous studies and reports which informed the citywide project lists. The links below are a list of the final round of Renew Atlanta meetings held in this year, before the special election on March 17, 2015.
- 2010 State of the Transportation Infrastructure and Fleet
- 2013 State of the Facility Infrastructure and Fleet
- Renew Atlanta 2015 Bond Presentation
- Renew Atlanta 2015 Bond Programs
- Blue Ribbon Efficiency Commission Final Report
The special purpose local option sales tax for transportation – TSPLOST – will generate approximately $300 million over a five-year period to fund significant and expansive transportation projects citywide. The projects were chosen through a rational process premised on a comprehensive strategy, long-standing priorities, project-readiness, ability to leverage current capital spending and the Renew Atlanta bond program.