In case you missed it, the Renew Atlanta/TSPLOST program hosted a meeting for the Cascade Road/Avenue Phase 1 Complete Street property owners on April 25, 2019. It was a big success, and all participation was meaningful. Since the meeting, the City has made first contact to all property owners from whom easements or right-of-way will be needed. In addition, property appraisals are underway, and the City is scheduling meetings with individual property owners to review the appraisals.
Based on feedback received at the meeting, the City has developed several renderings to help residents better visualize the project. The following renderings are attached for your review:
- Sheet 1 of 5: Typical section from Kingsdale Drive to Willis Mill Road
- Sheet 2 of 5: Typical section from Delowe Drive to Pollard Drive
- Sheet 3 of 5: Typical section from Pollard Drive to Avon Avenue
- Sheet 4 of 5: Typical section near Boulevard Lorraine
- Sheet 5 of 5: Typical section—rectangular rapid flashing beacon at Willis Mill Road, Pollard Drive, and Centra Villa Drive
Please use the following contact information regarding any questions you have about the project or the acquisition process.
For general questions or concerns:
Conredge Lewis, PE
Renew Atlanta Project Manager
Thank you for helping us move the Cascade Road/Avenue Phase 1 project forward.