Georgia House District 84 Representative, Bee Nguyen, was also in attendance. The purpose of the meeting was to share preferences gathered at previous meetings, study results, obtain community feedback and identify next steps for the project.
For those that were unable to attend the April 18 meeting, please find the project information sheet, presentation and maps below. Please note that these are large documents that will take a few moments to upload.
- Dekalb Avenue Complete Street Public Meeting#3 Information Sheet
- Dekalb Avenue Complete Street Public Meeting#3 Comment Card (Please note the comment card deadline of May 2, 2018.)
- Dekalb Avenue Complete Street Public Meeting#3 Presentation
- Dekalb Avenue Adaptive Traffic Control System (This information was not presented at the meeting, but was added to elaborate on a traffic safety enhancement feature that is planned in the inclusion of this project.)
- Dekalb Avenue Complete Street Public Meeting#3 Display Maps:
We appreciate those that were able to attend this meeting and encourage feedback from all. For any questions regarding this project, please email us at RenewAtlanta@AtlantaGa.gov.