On February 28, 2017, Renew Atlanta hosted a second public meeting to discuss the Monroe Drive/Boulevard Complete Street project at Big Bethel AME Church. Councilmembers Alex Wan, Kwanza Hall and Mary Norwood were among the approximately 300 people in attendance.
The meeting featured a live polling segment, where attendees were able to weigh in on their thoughts regarding the proposed project designs and displays and view real-time results. For those that were unable to attend, please incorporate your thoughts on each display on your comment card. Please find project information below:
Monroe-Boulevard Q&A with Traffic Counts (Added 3/16/17)
The links below include all information presented at the public meeting:
- Monroe Drive/Boulevard Presentation
- Monroe Drive/Boulevard Fact Sheet
- Monroe Drive/Boulevard Comment Card (Please note the comment card deadline of March 29, 2017.)
- Public Display 1: Monroe (Piedmont Circle to Piedmont Ave)
- Public Display 2: Monroe (Piedmont Ave to 10th Street)
- Public Display 3: Monroe (10th St)
- Public Display 4: Monroe (10th Street to Ponce de Leon Ave)
- Public Display 5: Boulevard (Ponce de Leon Ave to East Ave)
- Public Display 6: Boulevard (East Ave to Irwin Street)
- Public Display 7: Boulevard (Irwin Street to Decatur St)
- Public Display 8: Boulevard (Decatur St to Woodward Ave)
We appreciate those that were able to attend this meeting and encourage feedback from all. For any questions regarding this project, please email us at RenewAtlanta@AtlantaGa.gov.